Welcome to our 60th week of Happies and Crappies link up day! H&C wouldn’t have been around for so long if it wasn’t for you awesome ladies linking up, so Amber and I really appreciate you!
1. Happies and Crappies link up is posted EVERY Friday at Midnight CST. Happies and Crappies link up was created so you could write about the happies (good) and crappies (bad) from your week!
2. Please put the H&C button on your post for the link up.
3. Please follow your hosts. It’s not mandatory, but we appreciate the love.
1. My signed copy of New York magazine arrived! I’m so excited that I won this giveaway and that Jessica took the time to sign it for me. I need to find a good place to put it now!
2. My little Pookie turned 21 on St. Patty’s Day. She’s the baby in the family and we’re pretty close, so I was sad I missed out on her birthday, but what are ya gonna do. In any case, I’m happy to say she’s now legal!
3. A friend shared this post on Facebook yesterday and I couldn’t help but die laughing. People can really be stupid. It definitely put me in an incredibly good mood. I hadn’t laughed that hard in a while!
1. My stats are not showing on WordPress and it’s bugging the heck out of me. I use jetpack to view my stats each day yet somehow it’s showing that I have NOTHING from the past 10 days. I know that’s not true, and I’m trying to figure out the problem, but it’s bugging me.
2. I’ve sucked at the whole #VMWeveryday2014 picture taking on Instagram. Some days, I feel like I have nothing good to take a picture of. I work, come home, make dinner, watch tv for like an hour, and go to bed. My life is SO not glamorous and picture taking was becoming a chore. I’m thinking about stopping it for a little while…