Welcome to our 33rd week of Happies and Crappies link up day! We wouldn’t have been around for so long if it wasn’t for you awesome ladies linking up, so we really appreciate you!
1. Happies and Crappies link up will be posted EVERY Friday at Midnight CST . Happies and Crappies link up was created so you could write about the happies (good) and crappies (bad) from your week!
2. We’d like for you to put our button on your post for the link up.
3. Please follow your hosts. We won’t make it mandatory, but we appreciate the love.
1. I had “me” time on Saturday and got a manicure, pedicure, and my hair dyed. It was MUCH needed and I feel like I look SO much better. Plus, I even splurged a few extra bucks and got a brow wax! It felt so good. The only bad thing- being on my feet all day is killing me! I feel like I need my own pedicure spa chair.
2. My husband knows me so incredibly well and is an amazing gift giver. My favorite movie is You’ve Got Mail and he made sure that this batch of flowers for my first week of school reflected that. He got me daisies with a bouquet of sharpened pencils because two of my favorite quotes from the movie are: “Don’t you think daisies are the friendliest flower?” and “Don’t you love New York in the fall? It makes me wanna buy school supplies. I would send you a bouquet of newly sharpened pencils if I knew your name and address.” He really is so considerate. I wish I was as creative of a gift giver as he is!
3. I have survived my FIRST week of school! I really enjoy my students and they’re growing on me. I want to be an amazing teacher for them and to give them the best education possible. I’m really trying to have FUN and do activities that enhance their learning without them really realizing it. We started making literacy and math stations today and it excites me to see just how much they truly love it!
4. I have a THREE day weekend! I’m so happy Mathew and I are off on Monday. I think I want him to take me to BSR cable park since we have two free 2 hour passes! I want to learn how to wakeboard or at least have fun laying around in the lazy river and hot tub all day.
5. Pearl is starting dog obedience classes tomorrow! She has to get her shots updated today after I get out of work, but then she’ll be all set for training! I can’t wait to teach her tricks and actually get her to come to me (like when she decides to hide under my bed) without coaxing her out with a dog cookie! Plus, Karenna is taking her dog, Roedi, too, so I’m glad we will know someone in the class.
1. My feet and legs can’t catch a break. I just need to kick my feet up for the WHOLE weekend to get some R&R.
2. I bought Emergen-C powder to put in my water so I can build up immunity and not get so sick this school year. Mathew bought a HUGE box and it tastes so nasty that it gives me shivers. YUCK.