Welcome to our 59th week of Happies and Crappies link up day! H&C wouldn’t have been around for so long if it wasn’t for you awesome ladies linking up, so Amber and I really appreciate you!
1. Happies and Crappies link up is posted EVERY Friday at Midnight CST. Happies and Crappies link up was created so you could write about the happies (good) and crappies (bad) from your week!
2. Please put the H&C button on your post for the link up.
3. Please follow your hosts. It’s not mandatory, but we appreciate the love.
1. My older sister started casually blogging again. She’s getting a new house built and talking all about the process of picking things out! I made her a brand new header and found her a fun design to get her inspired. She’s also pretty crafty so I bet you might find some fun craft ideas on her blog soon too. Go check it out at Three Divas and a Dad!
2. My friend Hollie let me tag around with her family earlier this week. We went to the Dallas Zoo for the day. Let me tell you- it was lots of fun! However, I apparently get a lot more exhausted than I used to because by the time we left I was dragging my feet. Of course I was able to come home, eat dinner (pizza), and then fell asleep for the rest of the night at 7:30. Oops! This picture was taken from the monorail at the zoo, which takes you all around the tops of the different exhibits in one area so you can see everything without walking around. It was really nice (especially because all the seats faced the front!)
1. I’ve felt pretty sick again this whole week so I haven’t been able to do hardly anything. I’m ready for this part to pass!