Welcome to our 56th week of Happies and Crappies link up day! H&C wouldn’t have been around for so long if it wasn’t for you awesome ladies linking up, so Amber and I really appreciate you!
1. Happies and Crappies link up is posted EVERY Friday at Midnight CST. Happies and Crappies link up was created so you could write about the happies (good) and crappies (bad) from your week!
2. Please put the H&C button on your post for the link up.
3. Please follow your hosts. It’s not mandatory, but we appreciate the love.
1. After being pregnant for 9 weeks (and knowing about it the ENTIRE TIME), we finally announced our pregnancy! I am so glad we finally got to tell our family, friends, and coworkers this week because we’ve been holding it in for so long! One of my favorite pictures from our photo shoot with Legacy Imaging (who did our wedding as well!) is actually this shot below. The cookies were made by Amy of Sweet Elise (her blog is The Holland House). She made us a whole batch of cookies and they came out even more wonderful than I thought of in my head. I only asked her to make the 3 cookies you see here, but she sent me 6 heart cookies (each color had 2 shades in case I wanted the darker/lighter set), AND she sent me some other beautiful Valentine’s themed cookies! If you ever are looking for beautiful cookies for a celebration (or just for fun), email or call her up! She’s amazing!
2. I went to Chuy’s yesterday with my friend, Austin for chips and salsa. I hadn’t been to Chuy’s in MONTHS annnnnnd I hadn’t seen Austin truly in months either. It was definitely overdue. Before Austin got to Chuy’s I sat at the only available table in the bar area and waited for her. These two biker guys in their 50’s were at the table next to me and I saw them pay their bills and get up. Then, one of them approached me, handed me a penny with a cross cut out in the middle of it, and said “The big guy told me you needed a blessing.” Shocked, because it’d been a rough day and money-wise we’re going through some tougher times, I said “I do! Thank you so much!” It just truly made me feel blessed and just happy to know that God is always watching over us. Sometimes when things are hard it just seems like nothing can go right…but God always shows how he’s right there beside me cheering me on to just push through.
1. Although I have a few crappies, this week has truly been a great week and I don’t want to spoil it with my one crappy. I really am blessed and this week, for once, I won’t be posting a crappy because it’s not important.