Welcome to our 58th week of Happies and Crappies link up day! H&C wouldn’t have been around for so long if it wasn’t for you awesome ladies linking up, so Amber and I really appreciate you!
1. Happies and Crappies link up is posted EVERY Friday at Midnight CST. Happies and Crappies link up was created so you could write about the happies (good) and crappies (bad) from your week!
2. Please put the H&C button on your post for the link up.
3. Please follow your hosts. It’s not mandatory, but we appreciate the love.
1. We got to see our baby this week! Baby VMW is getting so big and actually looks like a baby now! Unfortunately for us, my doctor didn’t print out a sonogram picture this time, but I had Mathew video tape our appointment on my phone. Here’s a short clip of what our baby looks like and it’s heartbeat. We’re in love!
3. I’ve stopped puking! It’s been a whole week of not throwing up and it’s been glorious. I hope I’m on the upside of things!
4. I FINALLY am a Starbucks Gold Card holder! I have been waiting for this FOREVER and finally got all my stars today when I bought myself breakfast. I’ve always wanted a gold card of my very own with my name on it. Now I will!
1. I apparently have more acne now than a pubescent 12 year old boy. I’m not sure why they call it a “pregnancy glow” because it’s a lieeeeee! My face is totally broken out and I ended up buying an electric face cleaner AND toner to hopefully combat it. Dang hormones!