Welcome to our 51st week of Happies and Crappies link up day! H&C wouldn’t have been around for so long if it wasn’t for you awesome ladies linking up, so Amber and I really appreciate you!
1. Happies and Crappies link up is posted EVERY Friday at Midnight CST. Happies and Crappies link up was created so you could write about the happies (good) and crappies (bad) from your week!
2. Please put the H&C button on your post for the link up.
3. Please follow your hosts. It’s not mandatory, but we appreciate the love.
1. My keys got locked in my car at work the other day. I was absolutely upset at myself, but then some wonderful connections at work were able to find someone to unlock it for me for free. I was so thankful I didn’t have to pay $80 just to get Pop-A-Lock to come and rescue me! Even better, it was unlocked so quickly that my coworker and I were still able to make it to the gym!
2. Today is payday! That ALWAYS makes for a happy Stephanie. I plan on purchasing this beauty of a maxi from my friend Carole, who owns Pipley’s Boutique. No, this isn’t sponsored, I just about died when she said she would be putting it in her shop, and it’s so bright and pretty for spring. It makes me happy. Plus, I love that it has sleeves.
3. I’m on the hunt for a cute Valentine’s shirt or maxi dress. It’s driving me nuts but I have to find the perfect one for a fun Valentine’s shoot I have coming up. I hope I find something too! It’s been a while since I’ve had decent pictures of me taken! I love this one, but hate when I’ve never bought from a specific online store before because I have no idea how their clothes fit.
1. Work has been hard this week. I feel like our morale just isn’t that high right now, and this week has just not been the best. However, I’m determined to make next week a million times better!
2. I did NOT clean eat yesterday. We went out to dinner for a friend’s birthday, and I had crazy wings. Crazy wings are a piece of chicken with cheese and a jalapeno inside. Then, it’s wrapped in bacon and deep fried. I may have had 4 or 5 of them. Oops. One meal of cheating is only allowed every once in a while so it’s back to clean eating today.
3. I have TONS of ideas for blogging but have been exhausted. I’m still trying to get back into a work routine and it’s difficult!