Welcome to our 52nd week of Happies and Crappies link up day! H&C wouldn’t have been around for so long if it wasn’t for you awesome ladies linking up, so Amber and I really appreciate you!
1. Happies and Crappies link up is posted EVERY Friday at Midnight CST. Happies and Crappies link up was created so you could write about the happies (good) and crappies (bad) from your week!
2. Please put the H&C button on your post for the link up.
3. Please follow your hosts. It’s not mandatory, but we appreciate the love.
1. The blogger meet up that I’m hosting with Casey and Adrian is getting closer! It’s 2 weeks away and I am SO excited. Our list is packed with some great bloggers- some that I’ve met (and are really good friends with) and some that I haven’t met! I’m excited for everyone to meet up, have a blast at brunch and shopping, and having everyone go home with a happy heart and new friends. I got some goodies that we’re taking to the brunch for the girls, and here’s a sneak peek at PART of a surprise from The Confetti Bar. Make sure you’re following #TXvalentineblogiday on February 8th so you can “hang out” with us from your home!
2. I made taco lettuce wraps for dinner the other night and it was SO amazingly good. It was the perfect example of clean eating because I just used meat with chili powder, cumin, garlic, and some other spices. Then I put the meat in butter lettuce (you could also use bibb lettuce) and top with your favorite taco toppings. I used the butter lettuce because it has a higher nutritional value than iceberg, and is strong enough not to break apart when you put all the taco stuff in it. Let me tell you- I am a carb LOVER…and I NEVER even missed the tortillas. At ALL. P.S.- do y’all like my SuperBowl paper plates from last year? Haha
3. I met up with my awesome #TXValentineblogiday co-hostesses, Adrian and Casey, and Adrian cut my hair! It’d been SO long since I had a haircut and it was MUCH needed. We had a blast eating snacks, talking about silly stuff, and crafting after my haircut. We made a tissue paper garland for Adrian’s booth at a wedding vendor show, and just overall had a great time. I’m so glad that I met Casey at an Austin blogger meet up this year, and that I officially met Adrian at the meet up the other month in San Marcos. It’s such a blessing to know these ladies!
1. I have a double eye infection and had to stay home from work yesterday. Stinging and burning eyes just aren’t my thing, so drops 4 times a day it is!
2. As excited I am for happy #1, I’m freaking out because our guest list is getting so high. I felt bad but I had to cut it off because we had such a great response. I had NO idea that a central Texas blogger meet up was so in demand, and I’m excited to host the first one. I may be freaking out though because I didn’t plan for so many to say yes! I also am doing my best to make sure that everything works out smoothly. It’s hard planning for lots of people!