Welcome to our 53rd week of Happies and Crappies link up day! H&C wouldn’t have been around for so long if it wasn’t for you awesome ladies linking up, so Amber and I really appreciate you!
1. Happies and Crappies link up is posted EVERY Friday at Midnight CST. Happies and Crappies link up was created so you could write about the happies (good) and crappies (bad) from your week!
2. Please put the H&C button on your post for the link up.
3. Please follow your hosts. It’s not mandatory, but we appreciate the love.
1. Our blogger meet up is a WEEK away! I’m DYING from excitement. I can’t wait for all the fun. The beginning of December until now has been SUCH a long time for me to go without going to a blogger meet up, and so I can’t wait for this one! Not only that, but I can’t believe so many fun people are coming. You know when you have a birthday and you invite a lot of people because you think only like half of the people are gonna show up? Well I thought it was going to be like that, but everyone wants to come! It just makes me feel blessed to know so many people in the blogging community that are willing to travel to hang out.
2. I’m learning to have a grateful heart more and more each day. I love this graphic from Simply Clarke because it just is such a great reminder. Every Sunday in Sunday School we pass around a paper that has prayer requests and praises for the week, and although many weeks I feel like I have lots to pray for, I always try to find at least one thing to give praise for. Although my life is not extravagant (see crappy #1), and although I may complain that I’m “boring” lately, the truth is, I’m thankful for my life anyway. I am so lucky to have a sweet and caring husband, a dog that loves to snuggle, and family and friends that would do anything for us. There is always something to be thankful and grateful for.
3. I’m meeting up with Rachel this weekend to get a mani/pedi and I am excited to get to know her a week before she comes to the #TxValentineBlogiday meet up. I want a Valentine’s manicure, but I cant decide what I want. I want my manicure to somewhat match my Valentine dress, but not go crazy. I love this mani from Holy Manicures and love how the roses are in different spots on the nails. I may do something similar but more tailored to the colors my dress is and without stripes.
1. I feel like I’ve had nothing to blog about lately. My life is so mundane! I wake up, go to work, come home and cook, watch 1-2 shows on tv, and go to bed. Repeat. I love blogging though and am determined to post more. The blogger meet up is coming and I’ve got a Valentine’s photo shoot for you guys, so things should be on the up and up soon. I just wish I had more of a fun life where I had more things to write about!