Welcome to our 40th week of Happies and Crappies link up day! H&C wouldn’t have been around for so long if it wasn’t for you awesome ladies linking up, so we really appreciate you!
Please welcome our NEW cohost, Amber, from Brunch with Amber! She’s seriously the best and you’re going to LOVE her.
1. Happies and Crappies link up is posted EVERY Friday at Midnight CST. Happies and Crappies link up was created so you could write about the happies (good) and crappies (bad) from your week!
2. Please put the H&C button on your post for the link up.
3. Please follow your hosts. It’s not mandatory, but we appreciate the love.
1. First off, IT’S FRIDAAAAAY! Thank the Lord!
2. I’m SO happy to have a new co-host for Happies and Crappies. I’m sad Sarah decided to stop (because of her awesome photography skills), but I’m excited to have Amber around. She’s been a great friend of mine for a while now, and I’m thrilled that she wanted to co-host with me.
3. Mathew and I are babysitting little miss Savannah this Saturday for Baylor Homecoming. I really look forward to our babysitting nights just because Savannah is really easy to take care of and it just gives Mathew and I some quiet time to actually sit, talk, and relax instead of doing a million things at home. She’s the cutest little kiddo and always dressed perfectly in little Baylor gear!
4. My mother-in-law bought Pearl a pumpkin sweater yesterday. I couldn’t help but squeal like a little kid when I put it on her. She looks so dang cute.
5. I am in the process of getting new/revamped business cards for the blog! It’s definitely MUCH needed and I’m super excited about them. I have a friend’s dad make them for me through his advertising agency. He did a great job last year when I needed some made, so I can’t wait to see how these turn out. I’ll be excited to pass them out at Bloggy Boot Camp Dallas in just a few short weeks!
1. It’s been a long week. I feel constantly busy at work, but yet I feel like I keep forgetting to do things too! It’s frustrating the heck out of me because I feel out of my groove. I just need a margarita!
2. I’m still hacking up a lung and I’m so sick and tired of it. It’s almost been TWO whole weeks.