Welcome to our 49th week of Happies and Crappies link up day! H&C wouldn’t have been around for so long if it wasn’t for you awesome ladies linking up, so Amber and I really appreciate you!
1. Happies and Crappies link up is posted EVERY Friday at Midnight CST. Happies and Crappies link up was created so you could write about the happies (good) and crappies (bad) from your week!
2. Please put the H&C button on your post for the link up.
3. Please follow your hosts. It’s not mandatory, but we appreciate the love.
1. I got to spend 5 days with my family back in Corpus this past week. Seeing my family was MUCH overdue and I was so glad to have spent as much time as we could there.
3. Mathew and I not only got to have a late Christmas with my family, but we spent New Year’s Eve with them as well! We had a great time at my aunt’s house playing trivia games, watching football, eating yummy food, and my favorite part…making bunuelos. Bunuelos are balls of dough stretched out super thin until they’re practically see through. Then, they are fried in oil and covered with cinnamon sugar. It’s my favorite part of New Years because all the ladies just sit around, talk, and try to make the best looking one!
5. I was inspired by a fellow blogger and Instagrammer to take a picture every day for the year and use a hashtag to document it. I’d love if you all followed my hashtag on Instagram– #VMWeveryday2014. Let’s hope I can keep it up for all 365 days!
1. My car STILL isn’t done and I wrecked it in October. I’m dying to have it back!
2. Our only working car went kaput on us this week and so we are even MORE in dire need for crappy #1! We would absolutely love your prayers or thoughts to just get through this hard time. It’s not easy having ZERO vehicles.