Welcome to our 45th week of Happies and Crappies link up day! H&C wouldn’t have been around for so long if it wasn’t for you awesome ladies linking up, so Amber and I really appreciate you!
1. Happies and Crappies link up is posted EVERY Friday at Midnight CST. Happies and Crappies link up was created so you could write about the happies (good) and crappies (bad) from your week!
2. Please put the H&C button on your post for the link up.
3. Please follow your hosts. It’s not mandatory, but we appreciate the love.
1. Every Friday at work, our music teacher sings a song that goes “It’s Friday and I’m happy. It’s Friday and I’m happy. It’s Friday and I’m happy. It’s Friday. I’m happy!” I can’t help but sing it too every time Friday rolls around. I am in DIRE need of the weekend!
2. I FINALLY grabbed the pictures we need for our wedding album. Our 2 year anniversary is December 3rd and I hadn’t done it yet. My MIL had been hounding me to do it and I finally remembered to! With about 100 pictures, I’m excited to see how our album turns out. I posted one on Instagram last night just because it is one that I really love (and don’t even remember happening!) If you’re looking for a Waco photographer, I hope you’ll check out Legacy Imaging. They are amazing! If you look at the slide show on their home page, you may or may not see Mathew and I on there!
3. My dream is happening tomorrow… I GET TO MEET JESSICA SIMPSON! I seriously have no idea what I’m going to say to her. Honestly, I could go on for days and ramble to her about all the things I’ve ever wanted to tell her my whole entire life, but I’m going to try and play it cool. But let’s be honest…I’ll be freaking out and acting a little crazy. I really would love to work with her or her team sometime for this blog . I think it would be fun to showcase her products (because I have SO many and buy anything that has her name on it). I’m excited to meet Ashlee too. Like I said last Friday, she reminds me so much of my little sister that I just think it’d be cool.
4. My coworker that had twins earlier this semester is finally coming back to work on Monday. She was very encouraging to me before the school year started and was always willing to help me or give me advice. I’m so excited that she will be back starting next week. She actually stopped by the school on Wednesday and I got to hold her little babies again. They were just precious. I definitely didn’t want to share!
5. My car is FINALLY going to be starting to get worked on. We had so much insurance stuff to deal with but now it’s all fixed and the car is on it’s way to being 100%. I’ve missed it. I forgot how much of a gas guzzler my old Jeep was. Boo.
1. I’m sick AGAIN. I feel like I say this every week. This time? Drainage with a terrible cough. My throat burns so badly! Stupid germs.
2. I have a bad habit of peeling my nails if they get too long. I did my index finger too short and now it hurts. Lame.
3. I’m so old. I used to love going to midnight premieres of movies. Now, I’d rather go on the weekend so I don’t risk falling asleep during the movie. What happened to me!? In any case, I’m SO ready to see Catching Fire. I hope it is as good as the book.