Welcome to our 41st week of Happies and Crappies link up day! H&C wouldn’t have been around for so long if it wasn’t for you awesome ladies linking up, so Amber and I really appreciate you!
1. Happies and Crappies link up is posted EVERY Friday at Midnight CST. Happies and Crappies link up was created so you could write about the happies (good) and crappies (bad) from your week!
2. Please put the H&C button on your post for the link up.
3. Please follow your hosts. It’s not mandatory, but we appreciate the love.
1. Pearl and I are on the mend (see Crappies #1) and are doing better since Saturday. Her burns are scabbing which means they’re starting to heal, and my bruises are trying to go away.
2. I made my dad’s famous pico de gallo for our luncheon at work today. I’m kind of psyched and will probably be the only one practically drinking it, but hey, it’s all good.
3. I finally saw the Duck Dynasty episode where John Luke gets dental work done. Needless to say, I’ve been in a pretty rotten mood since the accident, and this episode had me DYING with phrases like “Bend over and I’ll show you!” or “Bumblebee Tuna”. If you haven’t seen the entire episode, you definitely need to. It’ll turn your crappy day into a happy day.
1. Well, as you know from my Pet Owner’s PSA post Pearl and I were in a car wreck last Saturday. I am in a bout of slight depression because 1) I caused my dog to be hurt, 2) I racked up hefty hospital and vet bills for us to be checked up, 3) I ruined my car and we’re dealing with insurance issues that are MY fault. It’s been a rough week for me. It really has.
2. I feel as though everything is going wrong this week. I broke one of our wedding gifts- a monogrammed spoon rest, and I’m really upset about it. Practically EVERY time we do the dishes, one of us breaks something. It’s so annoying because they’re like random accidents but half my glasses have broken, a bowl, my Rachael Ray olive oil dispenser, and now this! Ugh!