Welcome to our 32nd week of Happies and Crappies link up day! We wouldn’t have been around for so long if it wasn’t for you awesome ladies linking up, so we really appreciate you!
1. Happies and Crappies link up will be posted EVERY Friday at Midnight CST . Happies and Crappies link up was created so you could write about the happies (good) and crappies (bad) from your week!
2. We’d like for you to put our button on your post for the link up.
3. Please follow your hosts. We won’t make it mandatory, but we appreciate the love.
1. I officially am FINISHED with my classroom! I plan on uploading pictures this weekend and posting pictures next week so y’all can see what it FINALLY looks like! Here’s a fun picture of a wall outside of the front office at our school with staff favorite quotes and our pictures. Can you find mine?
2. Today we officially break our “we’re poor” phase. I get paid today with my first teaching paycheck and I am really excited about it. At the beginning of this summer I honestly didn’t know how we’d get through it. I spent many nights crying and worried, and even sometimes too stressed to ask our parents for help. Our savings was depleted, and so was our checking, God honestly kept watch over us and always made sure we had a roof over our head and food in our house. Although the road was hard, this definitely made us so much stronger and more cautious with our money. Today is DEFINITELY a happy.
3. My PayPal account is officially back too! It’d been messed up since April and I had to jump through a TON of hoops to get it back up. Apparently someone from Iran tried to access my account and it was a mess. I’m so glad to have it back up.
4. Meet the Teacher night yesterday was a success. I was never nervous to meet the kids or their parents, and I was so glad I recognized faces from their files. I felt so comfortable and in my element. I took this picture before the parents came in. I feel so teachery here!
5. I’m FINALLY getting my hair dyed tomorrow! I haven’t dyed it since Blissdom in March! I remember when it was bright blonde and gorgeous instead of this nasty fake ombre I have going on because I haven’t dyed my hair in so long. Plus, I’m also getting a manicure and pedicure! Hallelujah!
1. I posted TWICE this week other than today. Totally unacceptable but I was literally DYING from working so hard. I’ve been pretty grouchy and tired too. Boo!
2. I’m on day 2 of a terrible headache/migraine. They painted the bathrooms right next to my classroom and there’s ZERO ventilation, which means there’s a super strong paint smell. I love my room but right now I hate being in it because the paint nearby hurts my head. Blah!
3. I haven’t spent a lot of time with Mathew this week at ALL. I am planning to spend some good quality time with him this weekend.