Welcome to our 38th week of Happies and Crappies link up day! We wouldn’t have been around for so long if it wasn’t for you awesome ladies linking up, so we really appreciate you!
1. Happies and Crappies link up will be posted EVERY Friday at Midnight CST . Happies and Crappies link up was created so you could write about the happies (good) and crappies (bad) from your week!
2. We’d like for you to put our button on your post for the link up.
3. Please follow your hosts. We won’t make it mandatory, but we appreciate the love.
1. This week has been a short week. We had a day off of work on Tuesday so the week went by fast!
2. I started a work out class with the girls at work yesterday. It went really well and the trainer will come to our school once a week for the class. I am hoping I’ll remember to bring clothes to work so I can do it!
3. Mathew and I are going to the State Fair tomorrow! There’s going to be lots of fun, food, and rides! Of course, it won’t be the same without Neely, but I’m sure we will manage to have a good time.
1. I’m so sad to announce that my awesome co-host, Sarah, won’t be around anymore for Happies and Crappies. You can check out her blog for the whole explanation, but basically she’s a busy gal and is getting into a love of photography! I am, however, toying with the idea of finding another co-host to take her spot. If you’re interested, leave me a comment and I’ll email you with specifics!
2. I hate the iOS 7.02 update. It isn’t letting me text people sometimes and it’s driving me nuts! This happening to anyone else?