Welcome to our 36th week of Happies and Crappies link up day! We wouldn’t have been around for so long if it wasn’t for you awesome ladies linking up, so we really appreciate you!
1. Happies and Crappies link up will be posted EVERY Friday at Midnight CST . Happies and Crappies link up was created so you could write about the happies (good) and crappies (bad) from your week!
2. We’d like for you to put our button on your post for the link up.
3. Please follow your hosts. We won’t make it mandatory, but we appreciate the love.
1. Pearl’s training has been going exceptionally well! She is learning “down” this week and is getting it pretty well so far. I’m excited that she’s been working so hard at her trainings.
2. Katie’s Custard in town has Harvest Cyclones back! If you’re not a Wacoan, basically the Harvest Cyclone is a cup of vanilla frozen custard (which I think is WAY better than froyo or ice cream) mixed with pieces of pumpkin pie. I saw the sign yesterday that it was back for the season, and had Mathew get us some for dessert. My favorite part is finding huge pieces of crust! Yum!
3. I feel blessed knowing that I have a really good class. I went to a training and some teachers were talking about their problem student(s) and it just made me feel good that I really could hardly think of any kinds of problems I’ve had to deal with.
4. I am getting this AWESOME Love My State necklace from The Vintage Pearl. I can’t wait to have it here! I’m going to wear it everyday. I am having them put a heart where Corpus Christi would be, because I grew up there and will ALWAYS have my heart there.
This will be my third piece of jewelry from TVP since my awesome Blissdom roomie, Ashley, got me the Circle of Love necklace at Blissdom, and then she sent me the Initial on a Chain necklace for graduation this past year!
1. I’ve been SO exhausted this week. Like more than normal. The other night I was so tired after work that I came home, ate dinner, and fell asleep on the couch at 7:45! It wasn’t even dark outside yet! It’s why I haven’t blogged at ALL this week (other than H&C and NEE).
2. A coworker of mine’s grandma is very close to passing away. She’s in the hospital right now being kept “comfortable”. I’d really appreciate any prayers you can send their way!