Welcome to our 30th week of Happies and Crappies link up day! We wouldn’t have been around for so long if it wasn’t for you awesome ladies linking up, so we really appreciate you!
1. Happies and Crappies link up will be posted EVERY Friday at Midnight CST . Happies and Crappies link up was created so you could write about the happies (good) and crappies (bad) from your week!
2. We’d like for you to put our button on your post for the link up.
3. Please follow your hosts. We won’t make it mandatory, but we appreciate the love.
1. My classroom is coming along! I thought I’d give a little sneak peek on Instagram, so I posted my calendar, and then my tulle wreath that was from yesterday’s blog post! I can’t wait to be finished, but I keep finding tiny projects to work on. You know- details only I would notice..
3. Mathew and I are getting addicted to Lost. Like for REAL. I can’t believe I never watched this show when it was on tv. Thank God for Netflix.
4. We are going to a Rangers game for Mathew’s birthday in a couple weeks! The best part is that Mathew specifically asked me to invite Neely & A as well as Amber & Nate to the game! Plus, we got to see some family from Dallas the other day (they came down for dinner) and Mathew’s cousin Kevin and his wife Alicia are going to the game as well! Mathew was in their wedding a couple months ago if you remember.
1. Although Warped Tour with 11:11 Apparel was fun, it was CRAZY hot. I caught on my phone that it was 116 degrees outside that day which is more than I could almost bear. I drank water constantly during the day and only peed once (sorry TMI) which goes to show that I was sweating all the water I was drinking. It was THAT hot. I’ll work with my sister and her company again another time, but definitely not in that heat!
2. Summer is officially over. I’ve been working hard on my room and next week starts my 2 weeks full of in services. Tear! Summer was too short- but at the same time I’m excited to start my first year!