Welcome to our 25th week of Happies and Crappies link up day! We wouldn’t have been around for so long if it wasn’t for you awesome ladies linking up, so we really appreciate you!
1. Happies and Crappies link up will be posted EVERY Friday at Midnight CST . Happies and Crappies link up was created so you could write about the happies (good) and crappies (bad) from your week!
2. We’d like for you to put our button on your post for the link up.
3. Please follow your hosts. We won’t make it mandatory, but we appreciate the love.
1. 4th of July was great. Mathew and I decided the night before that we would head to the pool super early and spend the day there. It reminded me of our honeymoon in Mexico. We’d get up early, get all our swim stuff down to the pool (towels, sunscreen, good books) to reserve our chairs, and then head to breakfast. We got to the pool yesterday at 10 and stayed til 4!
2. I made blueberry pie for the first time EVER and it was delish. I had bought blueberries forever ago because they were on sale and I had more than I could eat. I froze them and saved them because I knew I’d eat them eventually. I’m glad I did because I was able to thaw them out and make one heck of a pie! I got the seal of approval from Mathew and the neighbors! I’ll be sharing the recipe next week for y’all!
3. I’m getting back into working out. It’s a process. Like when I do it, I love it, but that first time going back to the gym always sucks. I did really good Wednesday though, and even worked off more calories than my dinner! I also wasn’t even tempted by a HUGE platter of steaks, bbq chicken legs, and alcohol this weekend. I think margaritas and chips from chuys are what have been part of me falling off the bandwagon. Gotta put those in moderation!
4. Birthday countdown commences! TWELVE DAYS LEFT! 27 sounds scary though lol but I’m still excited!
1. This week I felt like I had nothing to write about. Luckily next week I’ve got some great ideas for y’all! I got really inspired yesterday so I’ve written then all down in my calendar.
2. I’m sore! I started the 30 day squat thing and ugh I’m feelin it!
3. I need to make more friends. I think once I start teaching I’ll be so much happier because I’m working with an awesome bunch of ladies, but I only have like 4 or 5 friends in all of Waco. I mean I have “friends” but I mean 4 or 5 friends as in people I hang out with. It’s rough some days. I just don’t know how to make more. Where do you “meet” people! ? lol.