<div align="center"><a href="https://www.thevintagemodernwife.com"><img src="http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-971xNBe3ojc/UZpw7lR_kCI/AAAAAAAAFb4/VgPYN4n3z3k/s1600/neverevereverbutton.png" style="border:none;"></a></div>
The info on Never Ever Ever:
1. The Never Ever Ever link up will be posted EVERY Tuesday at Midnight CST . Tell us about the things you’d “never ever ever” do!
2. Please put our button on your post for the link up.
I Never Ever Ever….
– will understand why I procrastinate with things so much. It’s truly a terrible thing. It can be work related, blog posts, or even stuff at home. I’m terrible at doing stuff in advance! I really need to get better at it because I swear it is starting to bother my memory. I have the most horrible time remembering to do things.
– will stop thinking about how amazing God is to create such beautiful things in our world. I took this picture this weekend at the Dallas Arboretum in a rose garden. I didn’t use any filters and I just can’t believe how vivid and vibrant the colors are! Absolutely breathtaking to know God put so much detail into something so tiny and seemingly insignificant.
– will get enough of this face. I missed Mathew so much this weekend when he went hunting. He ended up killing a bobcat and brought home it’s tail to put in my freezer. So gross, right?! We went to the new Cabela’s in town after he got back, and may have been playing around with all the fun hunting and camping gear in the store.
– will stop wanting this week to be over already so I can go to Bloggy Boot Camp! I’m so excited to meet new people, show off my new business cards, and learn some new things with my friends. It’s going to be such a great time. Let me know if you’re going so we can try to meet up!