<div align="center"><a href="https://www.thevintagemodernwife.com"><img src="http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-971xNBe3ojc/UZpw7lR_kCI/AAAAAAAAFb4/VgPYN4n3z3k/s1600/neverevereverbutton.png" style="border:none;"></a></div>
The info on Never Ever Ever:
1. The Never Ever Ever link up will be posted EVERY Tuesday at Midnight CST . Tell us about the things you’d “never ever ever” do!
2. Please put our button on your post for the link up.
I Never Ever Ever….
– can believe that my whole life I’ve been putting bobby pins upside down in my hair. I just realized I’d been doing it wrong the other week and I couldn’t believe it! I saw this picture on Pinterest and it seriously blew my mind. Were any of you doing it the wrong way too?!
– can I believe that Mathew and I waited TWO years to use our Soda Stream maker! We got it as a wedding gift and never used it. It’s been sitting in it’s box forever and we tried it last night. It is AWESOME. I can’t wait to try out all the flavors that we have.
– will I believe that people pay ME to tweet. That’s such a cool concept to me. I’ve done several campaigns with various companies and right now am LOVING Sponsored Tweets. Y’all know being a teacher isn’t a job that brings in a TON of money, so any little bit helps!
– will I get used to waking up early for school. I try to go to bed by 10- 10:30 at the LATEST (although I really try to get to bed at 9:30) but I HATE waking up early. Even this weekend, I didn’t really sleep in because now my body is used to getting up early. I look forward to the days of Fall where my weekend mornings are niiiiice and dark.