<div align="center"><a href="https://www.thevintagemodernwife.com"><img src="http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-971xNBe3ojc/UZpw7lR_kCI/AAAAAAAAFb4/VgPYN4n3z3k/s1600/neverevereverbutton.png" style="border:none;"></a></div>
The info on Never Ever Ever:
1. The Never Ever Ever link up will be posted EVERY Tuesday at Midnight CST . Tell us about the things you’d “never ever ever” do!
2. Please put our button on your post for the link up.
I Never Ever Ever….
– will underestimate how hard teachers work again now that I’m in their shoes. Last night I came home tired with achy feet and tired knees from not sitting more than 10 minutes total ALL day.
-will believe Miley’s performance on the VMAs. The picture of Will Smith’s family’s face was enough for me NOT to watch it. But then curiosity got the best of me and I HAD to. She just looks so dirty now. Like the hair, the outfit- I don’t know. What do you think about her performance?
– want to open up another Etsy shop, but it’s getting REALLY tempting when people want me to make tulle wreaths for them! I just wonder if instead I should just take custom order requests via Paypal.
– believe that Alan Thicke is Robin Thicke’s dad. Mathew and I watch so much HIMYM and they’re always talking about Alan Thicke because he’s Canadian like Robin Scherbatsky, but I always can never ever ever believe that Al
– will stop wanting Katy Perry to be my friend. Her new single, Roar, is AMAZING, and if you haven’t seen her “Part of Me” movie you NEED to. Her story is SO good and I love getting to know about her background. She just seems like a super fun chick!