There are so many times in my life that I just want to complain. I complain that I’m tired, I complain that I’m bored, I complain that I’m overwhelmed…it’s hard complaining all the time. There are so many things I’m thankful for and sometimes with the day to day I don’t actually express what I’m thankful for because I’m too busy complaining. So today, I’m starting this “It’s Ok Thursday” with nothing but positives.
– to be excited for Christmas even though Thanksgiving hasn’t hit yet
– to hope everyone has added you on Instagram because there’s going to be a giveaway up this morning.
– to come home later than you thought from study group because you had fun laughing with friends
– to love that feeling of holding a hot Starbucks in your hand while walking outside in the cold
– to be excited that NEXT WEEK I get to meet Laura! (and a few other Texas bloggers at the race)
– to wish your sister-in-law a Happy Birthday on your blog for all to see
– to want more scarves in your life
– to call your family just so you can crack jokes with them
– to want to be the “stylish” teacher (Katie, you know what I’m talkin’ about)
– to be excited to host my first twitter party next week
– to think you have the most awesome readers in blog world. oh wait- I do!
– to go to the grocery store upset at your husband and then think about him the whole time there so you buy him all his favorite things to surprise him when you get home
– to put more on your plate when you can’t think it’s possible. God won’t give you more than you can handle!