<div align="center"><a href="https://www.thevintagemodernwife.com"><img src="http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-971xNBe3ojc/UZpw7lR_kCI/AAAAAAAAFb4/VgPYN4n3z3k/s1600/neverevereverbutton.png" style="border:none;"></a></div>
The info on Never Ever Ever:
1. The Never Ever Ever link up will be posted EVERY Tuesday at Midnight CST . Tell us about the things you’d “never ever ever” do!
2. Please put our button on your post for the link up.
I Never Ever Ever….
– will stop counting down the days until school starts. Less than 2 weeks. Yeah…I’m kind of freaking out. Until then, I’m just doing lots of professional development and organizing my classroom. Still not sharing pictures though- I’m waiting until I’m completely finished 🙂
– will stop thinking that maltipoos are the cutest dogs in the world. I mean, come on, look at my nugget, Pearl:
– will understand people who talk mess about their husband/fiance. If you love someone, you shouldn’t talk trash about them- not even to your best friend. It doesn’t make your spouse/fiance look bad- it makes YOU look bad!
– will let my nose ring hole close up (well- maybe when i’m 40). I had to take it out yesterday for training at work, and I SWEAR I had phantom nose ring feelings lol. I kept wanting to twist it (it’s like a hook shape and sometimes it needs to be turned so you cant see it inside my nose) and I did it like 3 times in a few hours. It’s like when people get their legs amputated and somehow still “feel” a leg. I totally felt that way. Hey- that nose ring is like an extension of my face!