Welcome to our 24th week of Happies and Crappies link up day! We wouldn’t have been around for so long if it wasn’t for you awesome ladies linking up, so we really appreciate you!
1. Happies and Crappies link up will be posted EVERY Friday at Midnight CST . Happies and Crappies link up was created so you could write about the happies (good) and crappies (bad) from your week!
2. We’d like for you to put our button on your post for the link up.
3. Please follow your hosts. We won’t make it mandatory, but we appreciate the love.
1. NKOTB, 98 Degrees, and Boyz II Men last night! That’s all I’m saying because I will have a recap up next week!
2. Got to visit my sister and nieces this week. I don’t get to see them often, so it was really nice.
3. I met the rest of the teachers in the 1st grade team that I’ll be teaching with. They’re all really sweet and so willing to help me get set up! I’m excited. I went to a training on Wednesday and they even invited me out to lunch. It made me feel good that they were so accepting of me to join the team.
5. I’m so glad I implemented the Healthy Snack Drawer in our fridge. It’s working like a charm and I’m eating healthier! When I get back from Houston I’ll be restocking it for the week, but I don’t mind since it’s working.
1. My procedure on Monday was really rough. Felt like I had a never ending contraction that lasted 3 hours until it lightened up a little bit. I felt terrible until the next morning, but I’m 100% now so I’m happy.