Welcome to our 3rd week of Happies and Crappies link up day! I’m SO FREAKING EXCITED (as usual!) for all you to join us today.
1. Happies and Crappies link up will be posted EVERY Friday at Midnight CST
2. We’d like for you to put our button on your post for the link up.
3. Please follow your hosts. We won’t make it mandatory, but we appreciate the love
4. If you tweet about your post, feel free to tag myself, Sarah, and use the hashtag #HappiesandCrappies
1. I met a TON of amazing ladies at the blogger meet up in Austin on Saturday. This seriously makes me wish I was going to blogger meet ups EVERY weekend.
2. I had my first official student teaching observation this week. Not only did the principal love my lesson, but my supervisor loved it too! Made me feel so good!
3. I have SO much awesome stuff planned for y’all next week on the blog for Valentines. You guys are gonna freak!
4. Mathew sent flowers to the school yesterday as a good luck for my student teaching observation and all the other teachers in the hall got SO jealous! I kinda liked that haha
5. Mathew surprised me after the blogger meet up on Saturday with a clean apartment and a gorgeous pearl necklace from James Avery! I had lost my half heart necklace at the beginning of January (or at least that’s when I noticed it) that we gave each other for our first Christmas together, so Mathew decided the pearl necklace was for like a new beginning and a different part of our relationship!
6. I cooked several times this week. Lately we’ve been eating out because I’ve been so tired to cook, but I really made the effort to cook again. I’ve missed it!
7. I signed up for my LAST test to become a teacher! I take it early March and then I’ll be fully certified!
1. I didn’t get to talk to everyone that I wanted to at the blogger meet up. I definitely would love to meet up again so that way I could talk to them more.
2. Pearl STILL hasn’t had an appointment made for her haircut and it’s been like 3 months. I’ve been wanting to take her all month and now we’re starting February. We’ve bathed and brushed her, but I definitely need to make her an appointment ASAP.
Now it’s YOUR turn to link up for Happies and Crappies!