Welcome to our 9th week of Happies and Crappies link up day! I’m SO FREAKING EXCITED (as usual!) for all you to join us today.
1. Happies and Crappies link up will be posted EVERY Friday at Midnight CST
2. We’d like for you to put our button on your post for the link up.
3. Please follow your hosts. We won’t make it mandatory, but we appreciate the love
4. If you tweet about your post, feel free to tag myself, Sarah, and use the hashtag #HappiesandCrappies
1. I’m still on Spring break and it’s so nice. I’ve got this weekend left for it, but I’m practically gone almost ALL next week from work, so I’m excited.
2. Blissdom is FIVE days away. Can you believe it?! I can’t wait!
3. I got to have lunch with my mother-in-law 3 times this week. We used to have lunch all the time when I worked, but now that I student teach (and it’s impossible to leave the school during lunch) we haven’t had lunch all semester. It’s been nice!
4. Mathew was off yesterday and I really enjoyed spending the day with him. We got to look at cars, and I found the car that I want for graduation! No, I’m not a spoiled brat getting a “graduation car”. I’ve worked my BUTT off figuring out what I want to do for many years now. I totally deserve it!
I don’t get the car until May, but we’re working towards getting everything set up to buy a used one for a really good deal through Mathew’s work. I’m excited!
5. Last weekend Mathew and I spent the day together and went to a little local shop here in town called Harts N Crafts! I got to talk to the owner about the little blog I have here and we’re gonna team up soon! All you Wacoans, GET EXCITED!
6. I started on DietBet and am doing really well! I’m pretty excited about doing it with other bloggers. It’s totally making me want to work hard!
7. I DYED MY HAIR on Wednesday! It’s the most blonde I’ve ever been and I seriously love it. If you see a really super blonde short girl with curled hair at Blissdom, chances are…it’s me!
8. We did our taxes yesterday and are getting a CRAZY GOOD return! We’d been stressed earlier in the day, and this was just SUCH a blessing from God. We were so happy that Mathew and I both shed tears of joy and disbelief. God is good.
1. Getting sick sucks. What’s even worse, is when both you and your hubby have been in the hospital in the past year and have tons of medical bills. It’s not easy on one income, but we’re managing to stay afloat. Yesterday we got really worried about it, but luckily to happy #8, we’re not worried anymore!
2. I haven’t been able to work out as much as I’ve wanted to this week. We’ve been slammed with trying to keep the apartment in order, getting stuff ready for Blissdom, etc. I’m definitely making it up today with a super hardcore workout, but I’m sad I didn’t workout the past 2 days. Boo.