Welcome to our 22nd of Happies and Crappies link up day! We wouldn’t have been around for so long if it wasn’t for you awesome ladies linking up, so we really appreciate you!
1. Happies and Crappies link up will be posted EVERY Friday at Midnight CST . Happies and Crappies link up was created so you could write about the happies (good) and crappies (bad) from your week!
2. We’d like for you to put our button on your post for the link up.
3. Please follow your hosts. We won’t make it mandatory, but we appreciate the love.
1. I started a Waco Bloggers Facebook page last night. I was participating in the #TxBloggers Twitter party and realized I know NO ONE other than Sar and Austin that blog here in Waco. And with all the Baylor students I have to think…there have GOT to be more bloggers here than this. So I made the Waco Bloggers page in hopes that I’ll find more bloggers in Waco AND I’ll find more people that aren’t from Waco that are willing to drive here for meet ups. If you’re in the Dallas, Austin, or Houston area and would like to join, please do so you can come to meet ups in the future!
2. I got paid to go to a water park ALL day Tuesday. Plus, I”m the only person out of EVERYONE that went that didn’t get burnt. Totally made me happy.
3. I had a blog friend ask me to pray for them because they could tell I “had a strong faith.” It made me feel good to know that others can see that being a Christian means a lot to me. I’m by no means perfect (or any where near it) but hey- I’m always open to being a better version of myself and praying for others.
4. I got a great response to my Summer Date Night Fashion Finds post yesterday not only on the blog but Pinterest, Twitter, and Instagram! It makes me so happy to have such a wonderful support system. If you haven’t entered, click below and head on over!
5. Mathew was off yesterday and even though I had to work, I got to have some quality time with him at the pool! We made home made mango margaritas (I cut up mangoes and everything) and just hung out. It was really nice. Tonight we plan to build a tent in our living room and “camp out!”
1. My project has taken more tweaks than I’m used to. This isn’t easy business!
2. I finished all of PLL on Netflix and even the new episode that came out this week. I’m sad because I loved watching marathons of it and now I can’t. Boo!