Welcome to our 19th week of Happies and Crappies link up day! We wouldn’t have been around for so long if it wasn’t for you awesome ladies linking up, so we really appreciate you!
1. Happies and Crappies link up will be posted EVERY Friday at Midnight CST . Happies and Crappies link up was created so you could write about the happies (good) and crappies (bad) from your week!
2. We’d like for you to put our button on your post for the link up.
3. Please follow your hosts. We won’t make it mandatory, but we appreciate the love
4. If you tweet about your post, feel free to tag myself, Sarah, and use the hashtag #HappiesandCrappies
1. If you didn’t hear- I GOT A JOB! I’ll be working in a town close by called Hillsboro (it’s halfway between here & Dallas) . I got my contract in the mail on Wednesday when I got home from observing at the school and couldn’t be more excited!
2. I’m hosting a THIRTY-ONE party on Sunday, June 2nd at 4:30 pm! I would LOVE if any of you Texas bloggers can come. Just email me if you’d like to come and I’ll give you the address! If you can’t come- DON’T WORRY! You can order through my party online!
2. As promised, I gave y’all the recipe to my Cilantro Jalapeno Chimichurri Steak. I may or may not have made it twice in 7 days. Oops. It seriously makes my mouth drool just thinking about it. I paired it with some yellow squash. It was delish.
3. I’m re-addicted to Gossip Girl! I started it over on Netflix last week and I’m almost done with Season 2. I haven’t seen any past that (shortly after I moved to Waco almost 5 years ago I pretty much stopped watching all my normal shows to spend time with Mathew), so I’m pretty excited to see what happens!
4. I got to hang out with my friend Hollie this week. She had an interview at the school I just got a job at and I helped her plan her lesson. I always love spending time with her- just wish we were able to hang out more! I also spent time with Austin and got some Chuy’s margs with her on Tuesday. Sadly, our time was cut short because of a freak storm, but it was good to see her nonetheless.
1. Our apartment is a mess this week. I’ve been working every day this week with either working at the church, subbing, or at my new school. I really need to get it together!
2. My wedding ring is giving me a little rash on my finger. I’m allergic to nickel that is in white gold, and every couple of months my finger gets itchy. Time to get my ring replated! Thing is…when will I have time?!
Now it’s YOUR turn to link up for Happies and Crappies!