Welcome to our 4th week of Happies and Crappies link up day! I’m SO FREAKING EXCITED (as usual!) for all you to join us today.
1. Happies and Crappies link up will be posted EVERY Friday at Midnight CST
2. We’d like for you to put our button on your post for the link up.
3. Please follow your hosts. We won’t make it mandatory, but we appreciate the love
4. If you tweet about your post, feel free to tag myself, Sarah, and use the hashtag #HappiesandCrappies
1. Sunday night after the Super Bowl, Mathew and I went to put gas in his car and a guy from the gas station at HEB came out and asked if we’d like to be his guinea pig to test out the car wash because it had just been fixed. FREE CAR WASH?! You don’t have to tell us twice!
2. Our Super Bowl party was a HUGE success this year because we invited our whole Sunday School class over! Usually we just have like 3-4 friends over for the Super Bowl, so this was a big treat.
2. Monday night Taylor tweeted me and mentioned that we should meet up soon. It ended up that we were both free the next night and we had dinner on Tuesday! If you read my blog on Wednesday, you’d know that it was a BLAST. I really was so glad we were able to chat just so fluidly!
3. Sarah (yes, the co-host of this link up!) is coming into town today and spending the night! You know my super-secret Valentine’s gift for Mathew? She’s doing the same for her Matt! I get to do hair and makeup, and I’m kinda excited!
4. Wednesday was a 2 margarita day. That is a happy AND crappy, but more happy because I got to spend time with Austin (whom I love) and then Mathew surprised me and showed up to Chuy’s because he got off work early!
5. It was another great mail week. I got 2 Bzzkits from BzzAgent, got some makeup, AND even got workout leggings from ThomasKelly! The leggings are AMAZING and I’ll have a post up in a couple weeks all about them.
6. I’m thankful for great friends here. Although I don’t go out much, not only did I hang out with Austin, but I got to hang out with Jennifer outside of class/student teaching and get a drink with her yesterday. I’m really glad I’ve gotten to know her. She’s going to make an excellent teacher someday.
7. I worked out for the first time in MONTHS yesterday. Can I get a cookie for that? Haha.
8. I put my more conservative boudoir pictures from my photo shoot on Sar’s blog. Of course, those won’t ever make it on here, but if you know her URL you’ll find them. Don’t worry- I’m wearing clothes in every picture. Plus, can I just say that everyone made me feel SO good with their kind comments about them this week? I was REALLY nervous about criticism on them (not because of Sar’s amazing photography because obviously it wouldn’t be over that, but about the way I look), and everyone was just so nice that y’all really made me smile. Thank you everyone.
1. Mathew’s parents bought a new tv and tv stand on Saturday and asked us to help them put it together for a little bit. Mathew thought we’d be there for a little while, but I knew better. FIVE hours later, we finally went home. I felt like my whole Saturday was wasted.
2. I’ve been walking around the classroom so much that my feet hurt SO bad at the end of the day. Then, I get home and finally get them to stop hurting, and wake up and repeat the process. I need pampering in the form of a REALLY long pedicure.
3. I’ve GOT to get on the ball with working out again. I feel SO tired at the end of every day from working with all these kids. Don’t get me wrong, the kids are great, but I definitely think if I got back to working out then things would get easier.
4. No marriage is perfect. Not even ours. And I may be insecure sometimes about random things. Crappy for the week? Getting upset with Mathew over something. I hate when I get insecure or worried, but it happens. Things were better after an hour though, so I’m glad.
Now it’s YOUR turn to link up for Happies and Crappies!