Welcome to our 26th week of Happies and Crappies link up day! We wouldn’t have been around for so long if it wasn’t for you awesome ladies linking up, so we really appreciate you!
1. Happies and Crappies link up will be posted EVERY Friday at Midnight CST . Happies and Crappies link up was created so you could write about the happies (good) and crappies (bad) from your week!
2. We’d like for you to put our button on your post for the link up.
3. Please follow your hosts. We won’t make it mandatory, but we appreciate the love.
1. Birthday countdown = FIVE days away! I’m excited to see what birthday plans Mathew has in store for me.
2. My Italian Iced Coffee is a HUGE hit on Pinterest. It makes me so happy to be giving you content that y’all love. It makes my day!
3. I got paid this week to take our church kids to Austin Park and Pizza. They’ve got bumper boats, go karts, mini golf, arcade games, and laser tag! It was fun to play with the kids and get paid at the same time.
4. A family friend was appreciative of Mathew getting them a rental car and sent us a thank you card with two movie tickets and a $10 froyo gift card! I’m excited that we were given a free date night.
5. My classroom is finally getting some progress. I’ve gone probably about 4-5 times to work on it, but this week Hollie and I got a lot done. It’s still a huge wreck, but I’ll be taking pictures once everything is all finished!
6. I’m SO hooked on the show Jane By Design. I just want all her clothes!
1. I feel like I haven’t gotten to spend quality time with Mathew since like 4th of July. We keep having company (which isn’t bad but ya know) or have been working so hard we’re exhausted, so I really hope our date night this weekend helps. Its been creating miscommunications between us and I hate that.
2. My phone died the other day RIGHT before a workout and I had to workout for an hour without ANY music. It was really tough but I did it. Never again though!