<div align="center"><a href="https://www.thevintagemodernwife.com"><img src="http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-971xNBe3ojc/UZpw7lR_kCI/AAAAAAAAFb4/VgPYN4n3z3k/s1600/neverevereverbutton.png" style="border:none;"></a></div>
The info on Never Ever Ever:
1. The Never Ever Ever link up will be posted EVERY Tuesday at Midnight CST . Tell us about the things you’d “never ever ever” do!
2. Please put our button on your post for the link up.
I Never Ever Ever….
– will I get to go home early from work. I feel like I’m always the last to leave and the kids haven’t even started coming yet. I’m already exhausted and I’m not sure how to remedy it. Any teacher friends want to give me advice? I feel as though I’m about to burst into tears at any moment because I’m so stressed.
– can eat tons of junk food over and over. I’ve been having to eat lunch out every day last week (and then yesterday) because of our inservices, and I’m totally sick of it. I definitely am glad I’ll be bringing lunches to work in my cute Thirty-One lunch box.
– will stop being excited for Fall. Fall is my favorite time of year. I love the crisp, cool air, warm Caramel Apple Spice in my hands, and an awesome scarf on my neck. It’s the best feeling ever. Plus, I miss wearing my sweater Uggs. Those things were so warm and cozy. Usually my fall fashion looks like this…well except with pants and not leggings. Because leggings are NOT pants.
Um ok totally just realized that I’ve had this picture pinned FOREVER and it’s Lindsay from The Pleated Poppy! LOVE her! Hah totally makes my day now. (end random thought)