<div align="center"><a href="https://www.thevintagemodernwife.com"><img src="http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-971xNBe3ojc/UZpw7lR_kCI/AAAAAAAAFb4/VgPYN4n3z3k/s1600/neverevereverbutton.png" style="border:none;"></a></div>
The info on Never Ever Ever:
1. The Never Ever Ever link up will be posted EVERY Tuesday at Midnight CST . Tell us about the things you’d “never ever ever” do!
2. Please put our button on your post for the link up.
I Never Ever Ever….
– can believe that I am married to such a wonderful man. Sure, we’re not perfect, but we work really hard to make our relationship work. I love that my husband loves God, works hard to support us, and loves me. Not gonna lie- he’s pretty amazing.
– can get enough of photo shoots with Mathew and Pearl. Now that it’s officially Fall, I really want to do another fun pumpkin patch photo shoot. The one we did last Fall was SO much fun!
– can stop loving working for such a fun school and district. Have I mentioned that I get next Tuesday OFF just so I can go to the Texas State Fair?! ANNND that I get a free ticket through my school? So awesome. The only sad part is that I am most likely not going to see Neely like last year when I go to the fair this year.