Welcome to our 27th week of Happies and Crappies link up day! We wouldn’t have been around for so long if it wasn’t for you awesome ladies linking up, so we really appreciate you!
1. Happies and Crappies link up will be posted EVERY Friday at Midnight CST . Happies and Crappies link up was created so you could write about the happies (good) and crappies (bad) from your week!
2. We’d like for you to put our button on your post for the link up.
3. Please follow your hosts. We won’t make it mandatory, but we appreciate the love.
1. I burned 1,001 calories in ONE sitting the other day. I didn’t feel like going to the gym so I turned on our Wii to Just Dance 3, and danced my heart our for an hour and a half! I never thought I could work off 1,000 calories at once so it made me so happy.
2. Wednesday was my birthday. If you didn’t see on Instagram, I’m a bit spoiled. I’ll be posting about it next week, but it was tons of fun. Here’s a little spoiler picture if you don’t follow me on IG:
4. SO many of you sent sweet messages all OVER social media for me on my birthday. It meant SO very much to me. From Instagram to Twitter, the blog and even blogging communities on Facebook..I felt SO much love. This is seriously why I love the blogging community- SO. MUCH. SUPPORT! Love you all!
5. My classroom is getting SO much progress! I can’t wait to post some pictures, but I’m going to wait until it’s done.
5. I get to go with Mathew to a work party of his at Top Golf in Austin this weekend! I’m really excited about it. I have NO idea what I’m supposed to wear though. What do people wear to these kinds of events? Mathew is wearing like a polo and white shorts, but I’m clueless. Dress? Jeans and cute top? Maxi? HELP!
1. I had a meltdown my last day of being 26 over money. I have a love/hate relationship with money (please tell me you relate!) It’s hard being an adult sometimes and wondering if you can do special things for your birthday while still making the car payment on time. Luckily, both worked out, but it was a rough couple of hours for me.
2. I haven’t been following my calories the past 2 days because of my birthday. YIKES! Jumping back on it today!
3. Mathew got sick during my birthday from the tricks we were doing in the plane. He knocked out for the 2nd half of my birthday and pretty much threw his guts up. Was NOT fun for him. More on that later though!