<div align="center"><a href="https://www.thevintagemodernwife.com"><img src="http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-971xNBe3ojc/UZpw7lR_kCI/AAAAAAAAFb4/VgPYN4n3z3k/s1600/neverevereverbutton.png" style="border:none;"></a></div>
The info on Never Ever Ever:
1. The Never Ever Ever link up will be posted EVERY Tuesday at Midnight CST . Tell us about the things you’d “never ever ever” do!
2. Please put our button on your post for the link up.
First of all- let’s just say this- did you like my little pun in today’s title? I couldn’t help myself! P.S. Drew and Des are Never Ever Ever getting back together. For real! I felt terrible for him last night when she broke up with him on the beach. He’s too cute and I hope he finds someone wonderful. I cracked up last night when Kendall sent me this tweet during the show when I posted about today’s link up. It was too good not to post today.
I Never Ever Ever….
– will stop reading Bachelor and Bachelorette spoilers. I am, however, incredibly UPSET at how this season ended. The spoilers were wrong for once and I was totally let down. I totally thought Brooks would be coming back…
– can remember to bring water when I travel to work. I really need to keep a water bottle or two with me because every time I work in my classroom I leave and I’m dying of thirst. Sure, I could use the water fountain in my room- but I have no idea how many kids have put their mouths on that thing!
– will work with my sister for her shop again in insane heat. I had fun helping her, but it definitely was NOT cool having to work in 116 degree heat. I was in the shade the whole day, but that didn’t keep me from getting absolutely grimy and sweating so much that I could feel it running down my legs. Not cool at ALL.