Welcome to our 10th week of Happies and Crappies link up day! I’m SO FREAKING EXCITED (as usual!) for all you to join us today. I’m still at BlissDom having a fab time, and hoping some new friends I’ve made join us today!
1. Happies and Crappies link up will be posted EVERY Friday at Midnight CST
2. We’d like for you to put our button on your post for the link up.
3. Please follow your hosts. We won’t make it mandatory, but we appreciate the love
4. If you tweet about your post, feel free to tag myself, Sarah, and use the hashtag #HappiesandCrappies
2. The teacher I’m student teaching with this half of the semester had to be out on Monday. I basically took the entire class over and felt pretty darn good about it considering I only spent 2 days with the class prior to it. It went really well!
3. Huffington Post Live contacted me and I did an online interview with them yesterday! It’s going live at 7:30 CST this morning, so make sure you check it out!
4. We were worried this week about our Easter plans because we didn’t have anyone to watch Pearl. Mathew’s mom was sweet enough to ask her groomer/boarder to watch Pearl AND even offered to pay. Now we can spend Easter with Mathew’s family out of town and I’m happy.
5. I did a photo shoot with Mathew and Pearl and actually used something other than my iPhone for once. Proud of myself! Here’s an outtake!
1. I haven’t had as much time as I want to read my Jon Acuff book because I’ve been so busy with work and getting stuff out on the blog. Totally going to read more tomorrow!
2. I haven’t been to the grocery store since before Blissdom. Oops.
3. I have NOT been able to catch up on sleep. But I’m off today so maybe I’ll get lucky and have a chance to do it.