Welcome to our 23rd week of Happies and Crappies link up day! We wouldn’t have been around for so long if it wasn’t for you awesome ladies linking up, so we really appreciate you!
1. Happies and Crappies link up will be posted EVERY Friday at Midnight CST . Happies and Crappies link up was created so you could write about the happies (good) and crappies (bad) from your week!
2. We’d like for you to put our button on your post for the link up.
3. Please follow your hosts. We won’t make it mandatory, but we appreciate the love.
1. I asked for some prayers the other week during H&C and thankfully my prayers were answered. Things are not as bad as I thought they might be and it was much needed.
2. I’ve had a great blessing in a new work friend, Michelle. We’ve worked two weeks together for Dino Camp and Space Camp and tomorrow is our last day of camp. The last day is a crappy, but getting to know Michelle has been great. She’s hilarious and totally ADHD and makes me laugh. For being 45, she’s got such a fun life!
3. Our friend Adam graduated this week with the police academy! He’s Mathew’s best friend since like childhood and is practically my brother. We went out to support him and I snapped this sweet picture of his mom pinning on his badge during the ceremony.
4. Instagram has come out with VIDEO! I haven’t made one yet (though I probably will today) but I feel like I’ve gotta find something interesting to video first. I really don’t use Vine because I don’t think people really like it much either, so I’m excited that Instagram has video now! Go follow me!
5. I got to take our church kids on 2 field trips this week. Tuesday was bowling and Wednesday was the Fort Worth Museum of Science and History! I had lots of fun but am totally sill worn out from it! Hah! My Tuesday group of kids is different than the ones that I have M, W, Th, and F so I’m actually going back to the museum next week. Luckily, my friend Hollie is going too! Oh and I also got the FIRST door hanger printed that I made for the church! They came out SO good. Picture for that to come soon!
6. Spreading the word about my blog. Through working at the church I’ve been able to tell several people about my blog. It makes me happy because I can tell them how much joy it brings me and how I’ve met such amazing people through it. Blogging is something I love doing and I somehow always go back to it no matter what. Pre-computer/internet I had a journal, high school days I had a spiral where I’d pass notes back and forth to friends, beginning of college I had 3 LJ blogs (personal, graphic design, and a Jessica Simpson fan page I helped with- hey…don’t judge!), and nowadays I have this one. It’s a great hobby that I truly enjoy and this week I’ve really taken a hint as to how much I love spreading the word about the fun community it brings.
7. My friends Hollie, Cherish, and Samantha came over yesterday to go swimming. Since we’ve graduated I haven’t gotten to see them much so I was so glad they were able to make it. We had fun just chatting and spending time together. They stayed almost 3 hours! It was great. Even better- I’ll get to see them again today because Samantha is having a Mary Kay party. I’m gonna have to buy some goodies!
8. I saved the best for last because…I GET TO PICK UP MY CLASSROOM KEYS ON MONDAY!!!!! I can’t wait to see what my room looks like and start figuring out how I’m going to decorate it!
1. I made myself seriously nauseous at the museum on Wednesday. There was a spinny thing showing momentum and I went so fast that I felt sick the rest of the day. Definitely wasn’t fun!
2. I have to go to the doctor Monday for a small procedure. I’m not looking forward to it at all and to be honest- I’m a little nervous.
3. I had a nightmare the other night about working back in after school with my old high schoolers. I seriously hated my job then and the students were AWFUL to me. It definitely shook me up and gave me tons of anxiety. Blah! I’m so glad I have a part time job I love, and a full time job coming up!