Welcome to our 28th week of Happies and Crappies link up day! We wouldn’t have been around for so long if it wasn’t for you awesome ladies linking up, so we really appreciate you!
1. Happies and Crappies link up will be posted EVERY Friday at Midnight CST . Happies and Crappies link up was created so you could write about the happies (good) and crappies (bad) from your week!
2. We’d like for you to put our button on your post for the link up.
3. Please follow your hosts. We won’t make it mandatory, but we appreciate the love.
1. I’ve been working VBS all week and been able to spend time with my friend Lauren! She’s such a blast and I’ve missed her lots.
2. My awesome friend Austin gave me a $20 gift card to my favorite frozen custard place, Katie’s, and it’s been such a nice treat to go a couple times and not have to worry about paying for dessert.
3. Our church hosted a night at the zoo on Wednesday night. They had burgers and bounce houses for the kids, and most of the exhibits open for our church to have all to ourselves. It was a blast and we hung out with Lauren, Jeremy, and the Hood and Bowden fams.
Mathew and I took a picture in the giraffe area. You can see it in the background!
I LOVE the meerkats at the zoo and this one cracked me up! He was SO cute. Definitely wanted to take him home!
You can’t go to the zoo and not see an elephant booty. It’s just not a trip unless you do!
Speaking of booties, my friend Brittney took this picture of us watching the elephants. I kinda like it!
1. VBS has drained me so much. Our apartment is a wreck, I haven’t gone to the grocery store, and we need to do laundry BADLY. But when I get home from VBS I just want to sit since I’ve been up on my feet all day. Then I get home, watch like one episode of Melissa and Joey, and fall asleep until Mathew gets home from work. Let’s just say that we’ve been either eating out or going to my in laws for dinner this week.
2. I’m worried about teaching. If I’m SO tired from VBS how will I survive teaching?