<div align="center"><a href="https://www.thevintagemodernwife.com"><img src="http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-971xNBe3ojc/UZpw7lR_kCI/AAAAAAAAFb4/VgPYN4n3z3k/s1600/neverevereverbutton.png" style="border:none;"></a></div>
The info on Never Ever Ever:
1. The Never Ever Ever link up will be posted EVERY Tuesday at Midnight CST . Tell us about the things you’d “never ever ever” do!
2. Please put our button on your post for the link up.
I Never Ever Ever….
– will stop treating Pearl like my child. I read this article on Buzzfeed about “15 Signs That You Are Obsessed With Your Dog” and I do every single one except #14 (and that’s only because I have no clue what that is). Speaking of Pearl, she’s going to be working with Barkbox! We love that you can treat your pooch to BarkBox and you’ll support a good cause – 10% of proceeds are donated to a local shelter or rescue. Join Now!
– can wait for Bloggy Boot Camp! It’s 2 weeks away and I’m dying at the fact that it’s getting SO close. I’m getting new business cards with a new logo (you should see it up soon) and I am thrilled with how they’re going to work. I think they’ll really look great!
– get over the fact that I LOVE couples Halloween costumes. Granted, I think they’re cuter when it’s not a random boyfriend of the month, but they’re cute nonetheless. Mathew and I dressed up for our Sunday School social this past Saturday and dressed up as Barney Stinson and Robin Sparkles from How I Met Your Mother. I mean, y’all know I’m obsessed with that show, so we had to do it.
So now it’s YOUR turn to link up for Never Ever Ever!