Yesterday was an amazing day. I have to admit it was a bit of a crazy and busy day, but it felt SO good to get back in my wedding dress again. Getting ready for the photoshoot made me feel like I was getting ready for my bridal portraits all over again. The photoshoot took place at the Earle Harrison House and Pape Gardens which is where I took my bridal portraits last fall. Yesterday almost felt..surreal. How is it that last year I was there with my Maid of Honor, and now this year I was there with my husband? Also, how is it that almost two years ago (July 17th will mark it) Mathew asked me to be his wife? Mindblowing. Though the time seemed to move so slowly while I waited for him to propose (I knew he had the ring already) and then after he proposed the time moved so slowly to our wedding day, time has moved so fast since December 3rd. Seven months (and one week) after December 3rd, we took pictures and played bride and groom all over again. My hair dresser did my hair so beautifully (and a tad different than wedding day)

and I made a little bouquet (out of roses from the grocery store and left over flower crystals from my real wedding bouquet).

I also went to MAC and got my makeup done. I was a little sad though that I couldn’t use my regular makeup artist, Angela, but I asked her on short notice and she already had something else on her schedule.

I instagrammed this picture of myself before the photoshoot to attempt to show off my makeup, but the lighting was terrible. Oh well! Anyway, the photoshoot was amazing. There were several photographers from the area and we were models for a competition they were having. Everyone got the same models (there were Mathew and I- as the bride and groom, a bride, a high school senior, and a pregnant woman) so the competition had an even playing field. Each photographer got 30 minutes with each model, so Mathew and I got to take pictures with lots of different photographers. It was fun! Our wedding photographers, Rhonda and Tim, of course were our favorites from the bunch, and Rhonda actually stayed up really late last night and sent me some pictures she took! I love them! I can’t wait to see the rest from them and the other photographers!

The last picture is definitely my favorite, and is already the background on my phone (ha!). I’m so pleased with these pictures, especially because we didn’t get a chance to take many ouside on our wedding day due to late time and rain (and due to the fact that I’ve lost weight after the wedding). This makes me so happy! We were so exhausted after the shoot (it lasted about 2 hours) that we went out for a quick bite to eat, came home, and pretty much went straight to bed. What a day!

Disclosure: This post may contain affiliate links and/or product(s) sent from companies or their PR team for editorial consideration. For more information, please view my disclosure policy.