<div align="center"><a href="https://www.thevintagemodernwife.com"><img src="http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-971xNBe3ojc/UZpw7lR_kCI/AAAAAAAAFb4/VgPYN4n3z3k/s1600/neverevereverbutton.png" style="border:none;"></a></div>
The info on Never Ever Ever:
1. The Never Ever Ever link up will be posted EVERY Tuesday at Midnight CST . Tell us about the things you’d “never ever ever” do!
2. Please put our button on your post for the link up.
I Never Ever Ever….
– want to stop traveling. This weekend I spent some time with my parents in San Antonio and it was so nice. Sadly, Mathew couldn’t go because he was working, but it was really nice just to spend time with my parents just the 3 of us. Even if it’s a trip down a few hours in Texas or if it’s all the way across the globe, I never want to stop.
– will forego huge XL tees for sleeping. Sure, I’ve got cute pjs and bridal shower lingerie, but there’s something so comfy about lounge pants and a huge t-shirt around the house.
– (speaking of large tees) will understand WHY sorority girls love the XL shirt with Nike shorts trend. Ladies, it looks like you’re NOT WEARING PANTS. If someone has to wonder if you’re wearing something underneath your shirt, there’s a problem. Here’s a graphic in case you need assistance:
– will I stop loving free stuff for my birthday. I got an awesome haul from Godiva and Sephora this weekend because I had perk cards from them. It makes me SO enjoy extending out my birthday even more!