This week has been a crazy one. We finally got back from our trip on Monday night, and I’ve been exhausted since! I’m ready for things to slow down a little. In any case, here are some randoms that have been going on in our house.
– I’m ready for a vacation from our vacation. It was pretty hectic having my entire family on a trip but it was still lots of fun. The end of the trip got a little bad when Mathew hurt his knee (we’ll find out Friday if he needs surgery) and I ended up having to drive about 14 hours home in one sitting.
|Mathew and I after a big run on the slopes|
– I still have a couple of Christmas presents to buy. What the heck am I supposed to get my dad?!
– I really need to invest in return address labels. Like really bad. I hated having to write our address out on ALL our Christmas cards.
– We had HIMYM withdrawals while on our trip in Red River. Now that we’re back home, we’ve been watching like crazy.
– Did you see I have a giveaway up on yesterday’s post? I know it seems like I’ve been having a lot of giveaways lately, but hey, I know Christmas is around the corner and it’s fun winning stuff for yourself! I’ll have another giveaway up on Friday too from my awesome sponsors that you won’t want to miss!
– I got a Shellac manicure last Monday and it STILL looks good. I’ve never had one done before and I’m amazed. Totally worth the fact that it’s double the price of a regular manicure.
– Pearl’s 1st birthday is tomorrow. My puppy is such a big girl! I got her a cute bandanna that says “Birthday Girl” with a cupcake on it. I can’t wait to put it on her.
|My almost birthday pup!|
– I hate that the high here is 75 degrees today. It was about 15 degrees the entire time we were in Red River and it snowed every day. THAT is what Christmas is supposed to be like. Not freaking 75 degrees.