It’s another week of Never Ever Ever and today’s couple is KStew and Robert Pattinson. With cheating scandals left and right, it’s clear this couple is NEVER EVER EVER getting back together. They really are a super cute couple- especially when they both brush their hair and actually shower.
I used to love Robert Pattinson (especially in Harry Potter), but it seemed like KStew rubbed off her grunginess on him. All I know, is that he totally deserves better (like me..but I’m married. Ha!)
<div align="center"><a href="https://www.thevintagemodernwife.com"><img src="http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-971xNBe3ojc/UZpw7lR_kCI/AAAAAAAAFb4/VgPYN4n3z3k/s1600/neverevereverbutton.png" style="border:none;"></a></div>
The info on Never Ever Ever:
1. The Never Ever Ever link up will be posted EVERY Tuesday at Midnight CST . Tell us about the things you’d “never ever ever” do!
2. Please put our button on your post for the link up.
I Never Ever Ever….
– will stop trying to ruin my own surprises. I can’t help it! It’s in my nature! I’m the person that peeks at presents (or dies trying to guess by shaking the box) or guesses until I can’t guess anymore. Right now I’m DYING to figure out what Mathew has up his sleeve for me tomorrow!
– guest post for blogs unless they’re blogs I love reading myself. But hey, guess what? I’m guest posting at Mrs. Monologues today so go check it out! There’s a freebie involved!
– want to give anything other than my best when it comes to blogging, so I’ve changed my sponsor options! Now you can choose from one of two different options! I hate when people buy ads and they don’t get what they want from it, so I am making changes to work hard for you!
– will make lemon bars again if they include using 10 tablespoons of butter. I bought a yummy looking box of Central Market organic lemon bar mix and didn’t realize til Mathew asked me to make them for him that they needed that much butter. I’m on the hunt for a healthier looking version, and I’m making it my mission to create the recipe for y’all. There is NO reason that lemon bars should have THAT much butter. Don’t get me wrong- they were delicious, but only for like a itty bitty tiny square because of the calories.
– will get my wedding album completed. I’ve been awful about talking to my photographer to get it done. Our wedding was over a year and a half ago! AHH!