<div align="center"><a href="https://www.thevintagemodernwife.com"><img src="http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-971xNBe3ojc/UZpw7lR_kCI/AAAAAAAAFb4/VgPYN4n3z3k/s1600/neverevereverbutton.png" style="border:none;"></a></div>
The info on Never Ever Ever:
1. The Never Ever Ever link up will be posted EVERY Tuesday at Midnight CST . Tell us about the things you’d “never ever ever” do!
2. Please put our button on your post for the link up.
I Never Ever Ever….
– will get my dog a shock collar even though she constantly barks at dogs, cats, horses, and sometimes the occasional baby that is on tv. It drives me nuts (especially when I have to pause my show for like 2 minutes until she shuts up) but I don’t believe in those collars. I need to learn how to do positive reinforcement so she doesn’t bark at the tv though.
– will stop being excited for MY BIRTHDAY MONTH! I already started the countdown yesterday. 15 more days to go!
– will stop being thankful for sisters. I got to go see NKOTB with my older sister last week (and had a BLAST) and now in August I’m going to see BSB with my younger sister. I’m lucky to have such crazy, hilarious sisters in my life.
– will stop being scared about teaching. Hey- I’ll be responsible every year for 20 little lives! Teaching writing, reading (when they’ve never known how to before) and math skills like time and money is pretty scary. If you get behind in the 1st grade with these concepts, you can almost be certain that you’re screwed for life. No pressure! lol
– will stop leaving notes for my husband if I have to go out of town without him.