<div align="center"><a href="https://www.thevintagemodernwife.com"><img src="http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-971xNBe3ojc/UZpw7lR_kCI/AAAAAAAAFb4/VgPYN4n3z3k/s1600/neverevereverbutton.png" style="border:none;"></a></div>
The info on Never Ever Ever:
1. The Never Ever Ever link up will be posted EVERY Tuesday at Midnight CST . Tell us about the things you’d “never ever ever” do!
2. Please put our button on your post for the link up.
I Never Ever Ever….
– can believe that I waited SO long to get a new computer. This one runs so fast, has so many new gadgets to it, and has such a big screen! I’m glad too that we found the perfect spot for it in our apartment. It doesn’t look out of place or anything!
– like going to work on cool, rainy days. I’m thinking this isn’t only me, because it seemed like no one else wanted to get up and go to work yesterday either. Once it starts getting dark earlier and the sun rises later in the morning, it gets SO tough to want to wake up in the mornings. Mix that with the yucky weather we’re having and all I want to do is sleep! Oh, and I found this gem yesterday on Pinterest and died laughing:
– feel like I can keep my hair healthy. I get frequent hair cuts, use heat-protective spray when I straighten or curl my hair, and all kinds of stuff. I feel like my hair brush is to blame. Is there a certain type of brush I should be using? My hair is naturally curly and so I can’t brush my hair when it’s dry. I’ve tried combing, but it just doesn’t work as well. Maybe I should ask Kate from Small Things Blog. Hmm..
– can stop wanting to decorate for Fall! I bought a bag of small pumpkins, 2 large pumpkins, and 1 medium to put around our house. I definitely want to buy more things for Fall, so I may have to go stop by Hobby Lobby this weekend. This is a little corner by our front door (inside). I think it’s just fun!