Welcome to our 7th week of Happies and Crappies link up day! I’m SO FREAKING EXCITED (as usual!) for all you to join us today.
1. Happies and Crappies link up will be posted EVERY Friday at Midnight CST
2. We’d like for you to put our button on your post for the link up.
3. Please follow your hosts. We won’t make it mandatory, but we appreciate the love
4. If you tweet about your post, feel free to tag myself, Sarah, and use the hashtag #HappiesandCrappies
1. I started back on My Fitness Pal on Tuesday (err like I said I would in January) and have already lost 3.6 lbs as of yesterday! I’m so glad I’m eating healthy again and making it a point to hit up the gym.
2. Blissdom is SO close I can FEEL it! I’m so excited to give my roomies their goody bags and meet a ton of new bloggers. Plus, since it’s officially March, I can totally start my countdown!
3. Mathew was so sweet to me this week and came home from work with a surprise for me- a Starbucks Caramel Apple Spice! We just had that cold front, so it really made a big difference in my evening after a tired day.
4. Pearl had some knee issues last week so we took her to the vet. They put her on some anti-inflammatory meds and it’s been 3 days since and she hasn’t complained at all! I’m happy she’s feeling better.
5. My mom and sister are coming into town tonight! I’m so excited to see them. I haven’t seen them since Christmas, so I’m glad they’re coming.
6. My awesome sponsor, 11:11 Apparel just announced that they’re going to be selling at Warped Tour for the first time this year!
I’m so excited for them, AND I may get to tag along! I’ve never been to Warped Tour, so I think it’ll be pretty fun.
1. Today is my last day to be with my 3rd graders. I’m sure 1st grade will be fun, but I really am sad to leave my 3rd grade class.
2. Although it’s better for my health/weight loss, I haven’t had a margarita since Saturday. Um, don’t I usually have at least ONE during the week?! Boo.
3. If Pearl’s knee doesn’t stay better and starts acting up again, she’ll be needing surgery. We don’t have the money for it, so I’m really hoping she gets better.