Welcome to our 21st of Happies and Crappies link up day! We wouldn’t have been around for so long if it wasn’t for you awesome ladies linking up, so we really appreciate you!
1. Happies and Crappies link up will be posted EVERY Friday at Midnight CST . Happies and Crappies link up was created so you could write about the happies (good) and crappies (bad) from your week!
2. We’d like for you to put our button on your post for the link up.
3. Please follow your hosts. We won’t make it mandatory, but we appreciate the love.
1. Sarah and I were SO happy with your response to our Happies and Crappies Essie giveaway! The winners have been announced on last week’s HC page so check out to see if you won!
2. I got asked to do a HUGE project for my church. Our church is incredibly large and our family friend (who happens to be the Children’s Minister) asked if I’d do some graphic design and create door hangers that people will take around their neighborhoods to pass out so people can come to our VBS! It’s a BIG DEAL and I’m really excited!
3. I’ve made a good friend in Sunnie, the kind woman who runs the Mardel twitter page. She let me know about this awesome shirt they’re selling that has ALL 100% of the proceeds going to the teachers in Moore, OK whose schools were destroyed so they can purchase classroom supplies for next year.
If you feel like it’s in your heart to give to these deserving teachers who now have NOTHING for their classrooms, please purchase this shirt. It’s only $14.99!
4. Starting next week I’ll be getting more hours working at our church. We’ve really been struggling with money (and we’ve had to ask our parents to help on occasion) but thankfully with Mathew passing his big test last week and getting a raise, and then of course me working more hours, we’ll be on our feet again in no time.
5. Mathew’s cousin, Kevin, is getting married tomorrow! His fiance, Alicia, is adorable and I’m excited to have another Wolfe added to the family! Mathew gets to be a groomsmen, so I’m also excited to see him in a tux again. I haven’t seen him in one since our wedding photo shoot last July!
1. I have something that I’d like to keep unspoken for right now on my mind. No, it’s not about Mathew and I, but just about me. I’ll find out more about my crappy next week, but if you can, keep me in your prayers. It’s important.
2. We have to pay our first car payment for the Spaceship today. Boo!