Welcome to our 18th week of Happies and Crappies link up day! We wouldn’t have been around for so long if it wasn’t for you awesome ladies linking up, so we really appreciate you!
1. Happies and Crappies link up will be posted EVERY Friday at Midnight CST . Happies and Crappies link up was created so you could write about the happies (good) and crappies (bad) from your week!
2. We’d like for you to put our button on your post for the link up.
3. Please follow your hosts. We won’t make it mandatory, but we appreciate the love
4. If you tweet about your post, feel free to tag myself, Sarah, and use the hashtag #HappiesandCrappies
1. I had a job interview at an elementary on Wednesday that went really well! I was really nervous because I was going to have to teach a mini-lesson, but the mini-lesson was great and I feel as though I did a good job.
2. I got to substitute yesterday at the school where I did my student teaching ANNNND I got to be in the 3rd grade class that I initially had at the beginning of my student teaching. I was THRILLED. Plus, it made me feel good that I got this text Wednesday after my interview:
Not only that, I am substituting at the school again today for Kindergarten (Lord, save me!) and I’m just glad to be back on the campus. Those kids make me smile.
3. While I was at lunch on Thursday, I got a call from the district where I had my interview this week. Not only did I have an interview at the elementary, but the intermediate school wants to meet with me as well! It makes me feel good that I am getting interviews. Now to actually LAND a job…
4. I made two new amazing recipes this week and posted them on Instagram: Steak with Cilantro Jalapeno Chimichurri Sauce and Homemade Broccoli Cheese Soup.
I’ll be posting these recipes next week since I haven’t posted some recipes in a while, so make sure you stick around! They both were absolutely AMAZING. I was quite impressed with myself!
1. Waking up early has been pretty difficult this week. How did I do it all semester?! One to two weeks of being able to sleep in has RUINED me and now I’m dying! Guess I’ll be drinking more coffee lately!
2. I’m so lame because my arm hurts from stapling. I am working at our church day care part time now and I had to put butcher paper from ceiling to floor BY MYSELF while on a ladder in FLIP FLOPS. Needless to say I kept trying to staple things a little too far so I wouldn’t have to move the ladder and now my shoulder hurts from using that muscle to push that stapler in. What a lame thing, right!?
Now it’s YOUR turn to link up for Happies and Crappies!