Welcome to our 48th week of Happies and Crappies link up day! H&C wouldn’t have been around for so long if it wasn’t for you awesome ladies linking up, so Amber and I really appreciate you!
1. Happies and Crappies link up is posted EVERY Friday at Midnight CST. Happies and Crappies link up was created so you could write about the happies (good) and crappies (bad) from your week!
2. Please put the H&C button on your post for the link up.
3. Please follow your hosts. It’s not mandatory, but we appreciate the love.
1. It’s Friday and I have a half day at work today! It’s also pajama day, which makes things infinitely better as well. It’s been a seriously long week and for some reason I felt as if it was dragging by even though I was insanely busy. I am so excited though to give my students their Christmas presents today, considering some of my students may not even get Christmas presents this year. I got them all puzzles and tried to fit the animal to their personality, so I hope they love them.
2. I was so fortunate to have the opportunity to go to a blogger meet up last weekend and meet with Laurie and Jessica of Ruthie and Rose, Casey of Real Suburbia, and Adrian of Revelry Beauty. I’ll be blogging about it next week (since I will officially be on vacaaaaation!) and I can’t wait to tell you all the fun things we did!
4. Today is Pearl’s 2nd birthday! It’s been 2 years since our sweet nugget was born, and I couldn’t ask for a sweeter and cuddlier snuggle buddy and nap partner. She is an absolute blessing in our lives and she brightens up our days! I got this picture of her last weekend. Yeah, she looks a little bit of a mess (she hasn’t had a haircut since before our accident in October because her fur needed to grow our), but we love her so much. I think we’ll be taking her to the dog treat store today and buying her a cupcake or something to celebrate.
1. I didn’t post anything on the blog all week. Real life snuck up on me and I definitely didn’t have any time to write this week. I’m so ready for my break!
2. My work has been providing us breakfast every day for 2 weeks, and lunches just about every other day…and now I’m getting fat(ter). Definitely will be putting in time at the gym while I’m on break!
3. My hands and cuticles have been extremely dry the past week because of the weather. My cuticles are all ripped up and they hurt because they’ve been tearing up so badly! I’ve been putting lotion and cuticle oil but none of it is working. Do you have a favorite hand cream that you really love?
4. I haven’t wrapped any Christmas presents so my tree looks empty. So sad.