When Mathew and I got engaged we were thrown FIVE bridal showers by various friends and family. Each one was tons of fun and special in it’s own way, but one in particular will always stick in my head with every single detail: the lingerie shower. I suppose many brides have a lingerie shower at their bachelorette party, but I can guarantee you a good time if you actually throw one (or have one thrown for you) as a shower. My lingerie shower (you can see part 1, part 2, and part 3) was hilarious and I blame it all on the best bridal shower game ever: toilet paper lingerie.
Let me preface this by stating that this isn’t so much of a game, as it is really trying to be embarrassing and come up with the most hilarious pair of underwear. You can bet that everyone will be rolling on the floor by the time you’re done with this game.
What you need:
– A fun and diverse group of ladies (we invited my grandma, aunts, cousins, and bridesmaids)
– A 12 pack of Cottonelle Triple Rolls
toilet paper from Target
– 2 inches of Scotch Magic Tape
– Tons of creativity!
1. Split your guests into teams of 2 to create the sexiest lingerie for the bride! Allow teams to discuss their idea for 1 minute, and then give 5 minutes for teams to make their creations.
3. Encourage your party guests to be creative and put together either a romantic piece or a naughty piece of lingerie out of their toilet paper to inspire the bride on what to wear on her wedding night.
4. Allow teams to either model their creations or hold them up (for the shy ones out there).
5. Die from laughing and present the team that gets the most laughs a prize. I find that a couple small gift cards make people happy!
Here are some fun bridal shower toilet paper lingerie outfits that we came up with using our Cottonelle Triple Rolls:
(ps- don’t mind my lovely hairy hand model, Mathew. He’s a good husband lol)