Welcome to our 46th week of Happies and Crappies link up day! H&C wouldn’t have been around for so long if it wasn’t for you awesome ladies linking up, so Amber and I really appreciate you!
1. Happies and Crappies link up is posted EVERY Friday at Midnight CST. Happies and Crappies link up was created so you could write about the happies (good) and crappies (bad) from your week!
2. Please put the H&C button on your post for the link up.
3. Please follow your hosts. It’s not mandatory, but we appreciate the love.
1. Mathew and I celebrated our anniversary this week! I’ll be talking about our anniversary next week, but we had a blast. Fancy dinner, beautiful roses, and ice skating- it was a wonderful night.
3. Our awesome friend, Kasey, that works at our apartment complex won the Ondreya lamps from Ashley Furniture HomeStore on Tuesday! I was so excited that my readers and friends were “friending” them on Facebook to automatically enter their 25 Days of Christmas giveaway! If you haven’t friended them on Facebook, make sure you do NOW so you can win something fun for your home this Christmas.
4. I found out that the day before we get off of break for Christmas vacation is pajama day at work. I’m SO excited to wear my new flannel pants and matching top from Old Navy (I got them for a STEAL on Black Friday). Pajamas at work is SO going to be fun.
5. I got to hang out with my niece for Thanksgiving (and of course my brother, sister, cousin, aunts, uncles, grandmother, and parents- but that’s besides the point) and took this adorable picture with her. I can never get enough of those adorable dimples!
1. My favorite (and only) pair of leggings ripped on Tuesday (our anniversary) before Mathew and I went ice skating. Needless to say, I was a little sad! I loved them. I replaced them yesterday with a new pair from Kohl’s though!
2. Mathew and I took out all the Christmas stuff on Sunday and have everything done except for the tree. I’ve been wanting to do it all week, but when we started stringing the lights on the tree, some how we have like 1/3 of the tree that needs lights! Then we went to the store and tried to buy the lights, but they were out. So Mathew called another Walmart and made me go all the way and get them, only to find that they saved me the wrong bulbs. So Mathew returned them and saw that our regular Walmart had the lights, so he got them. I put a box on the tree, turned them on- and they’re like warm white aka orange instead of a cool white. Needless to say, we still have to return our lights AGAIN, and get the right ones. So FRUSTRATING!
3. I have not made it to the gym in 2 weeks. My coworker and I are both piled with stuff that we need to do in our actual classrooms (and really can’t take home) and we’ve been staying SO late at work. Our cars have been last (or almost last) in the parking lot ALL week.