Welcome to our VERY FIRST Happies and Crappies link up day! I’m SO FREAKING EXCITED for all you to join us today. Because Sarah and I are so excited for you to join us, we added ONE more giveaway entry to Rafflecopter JUST for today through Sunday (so you have time to link up if you forgot). All you have to to is link up below, and then put your URL in your post also in Rafflecopter showing us that you linked up!
1. Happies and Crappies link up will be posted EVERY Friday at Midnight CST (we will start Friday, Jan 18!)
2. We’d like for you to put our button on your post for the link up.
3. Please follow your hosts. We won’t make it mandatory, but we appreciate the love
4. If you tweet about your post, feel free to tag myself, Sarah, and use the hashtag #HappiesandCrappies
5. Mathew’s cousin, Laura, gets married tomorrow! Sadly, we can’t be there but I can’t wait to see pictures.
6. I technically have a 4 day weekend! We are off on Monday for MLK and then I have a school thing out of town with my cohort, so really I’ll only be at the elementary Wed-Fri!
7. I got a new iPhone case from Bella Vita! I’m pretty excited to tell y’all about them and give one away.
8. We hit up the mall the other day and got a yummy smelling candle on the cheap, AND some body wash! I love Bath and Body Works’ semi-annual sale.
9. The blog has been on FIRE this month. I’m SO glad I committed myself to blog as often as possible. This time last year I had just gotten married and was so wrapped up in being a wife that I blogged like maybe 5 times in 6 months.
10. I have the best friends ever- online AND here.
2. Because Mathew is sick, we didn’t get to have happy hour with Sar and her man, RP3. Hopefully I’ll get to go next week and meet up with her!
3. Pearl peed on our bed Thursday. She had to go outside really badly in the morning and I just wasn’t getting dressed fast enough.
4. We had to watch my mother-in-law’s dog, Flurrie, and she gets nervous staying in other people’s homes. She had several accidents in the house. With Mathew on crutches, it’s hard for him to help, so I got stuck with cleaning up pee everywhere. Wanted. To. Vomit.
5. My phone constantly dies by the time it’s 8 pm.
Ok now it’s YOUR turn to link up! Let’s get this started!
a Rafflecopter giveaway